.::ThunderGunZ::.

Welcome To ThunderGunZ Want Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ThunderGunZ Want Register

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderGunZ New GunZ PrivateServer Comes

News: Website Done Created By EvilWolf http://thundergunz.tk Read The Announcement On The Site

Dark_Lord''GM''app''=)

Dark_Lord
    Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord''GM''app''=) Empty Dark_Lord''GM''app''=)

Post  Dark_Lord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Name: Mayed

About me: I just moved out of my parents house, played gunz since iGunz, and would love to rejoin the ThunderGunz. As far as my psychology is concerned, I'm usually really nice unless I'm having a bad day, which is very rare and I probably will not attempt to even bring it up on most occasions. Mostly quiet because I'm thinking, unless I'm thinking out loud, in that case you can't get me to shut up I can also take control and be assertive as well as being respectful to whomever I'm speaking to. So to sum it up, I'd describe myself as being able to act when needed and trying to be fair under any and all circumstance.

How active are you?: I can be active up to 4-9 hours a day regularly, but that number may be pushed down on holidays/weekends. I currently have no job and do not attend school, so I have lots of free time.

Do you meet all of the requirements? I'm not very active at the moment but that can change very quickly. Besides that, I don't see myself having a problem with any of the requirements.

Do you have any experience with being a game moderator? (No need to mention names of servers): I haven't had experience being a Gunz GM, but I have been Head GM/Super Forum Moderator in three other private servers that were very popular until the company that owned the rights had shut them down. The names of those games were MapleKarma, MapleAqua, and ChickenMS. Each server differed from amounts of people ranging from 20-700. So I'm pretty sure I can handle mass amounts of harassment and annoyance,although it would not be tolerated; while still doing what needs to be done, respectfully.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?: Honestly, I'm just a guy that's looking to take on a little more responsibility and help keep this server as clean and well ran as possible. Besides that, I'm getting into psychology and have a strong set of morals, so you don't really want to have an argument with me unless you enjoy losing. I will not start any arguments unless I disagree and question it's validity. So to answer straight forwardly, if and only if I wanted to, I could mess with most people's mentality temporarily in my favour.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?:Only English

Closing: This is without a doubt, my favorite server for Gunz. I've been here for probably a year 1/2 to maybe 2. I'd really enjoy being part of the GM team and helping the community we all enjoy. Wish me luck friends.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:49 pm